- An adorable small -town romance, occasionally poignant and bittersweet, with just a splash of magic realism.
- The special books in a character’s library are characters themselves and this element will especially enchant book lovers!
- Unforgettable story about a sleepy Southern town on the verge of collapse, two fiercely independent women, and a truly magical friendship
- Will delight fans of cozy romantic fiction with its quirky characters and charming small town
- Unexpected depths to this story, as it deals with foster care, aging, dementia, loss, and second chances
Blind Date #39 (Paperback)